Applications Now Closed
We have now closed applications for our January 2020 Brand Enthusiast Search.
Thank you for expressing your interest and submitting your applications.
Applications will re-open in May 2020
What we offer!
- A 40% discount on all product
- Free Shipping on your orders
- Unique 10% off code to share with your followers
- Access to a Brand Enthusiast group chat on Instagram
- Access to The Mum Squad group on Facebook
- Participating in monthly "Mum Squad shoutout" posts to share with your personal Mum Squad
- Meet like-minded Mamas
- Receive support & love from us
- Have the opportunity to inspire and empower fellow Mums
- Showcasing our fun t-shirts and start up mum fashion label.
What we ask for
- Regular and clear snaps in your product - including tagging us
- Consent to use your images -with credit to you - as a part of our advertising
- Being present online and engaging with your own followers and engaging with us
- A public profile - to help with your exposure
- Participating in our campaigns with raising awareness for PANDA (Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia)
- Participating in our monthly "Mum Squad shoutout" posts
- Being respectful and supportive toward everyone that engages or reaches out to you.
How long is a Brand Enthusiast term?
We offer 3 month and 6 month terms for all Brand Enthusiasts. We recommend all new Brand Enthusiasts start off with a 3 month term and opt for a 6 month term thereafter.
If you start and find it's not for you, that's ok. It may not be for everyone, but before applying we strongly suggest that you are certain about this role and that you would like to participate as one of our team. You will forfeit your entitlements to a brand discount and code for your followers. We will no longer use any photos you provided to us for advertising. We may still share on our socials as a customer photo.
Would you like to join us?
If you read the above and believe you would like to do become a Brand Enthusiast with our team, please complete the form below in our next search in MAY 2020 and be sure to include your Instagram account name.